A chemical peel is one of the best ways to rejuvenate facial skin. Chemical peels remove dead skin cells that can make skin look tired and old. However, in order to effectively rejuvenate the skin there is no need to pay for expensive treatments or to buy expensive chemical peels at the pharmacy or online. There are many natural, low priced products that you can use to effectively rejuvenate your skin. Here are a few recipes that you can try at home.
Papaya Chemical Peel
Papaya is one of the best fruits to use for a chemical peel because it contains and enzyme called papain which makes it very effective at removing dead skin cells. Here is what you will need to make this chemical peel:
- Unflavored gelatin
- 3 tablespoons of mineral water
- Gauze or cheesecloth
Here is how you can make the peel:
- Peel the papaya and remove the seeds.
- Cut it up into several pieces.
- Put the ingredients in a blender and crush them thoroughly.
- Use some gauze or a cheese cloth to strain off the ingredients into a bowl.
- Place some gelatin in a pan along with the mineral water.
- Warm the gelatin and the mineral water on a low fire.
- Stir until the gelatin is thoroughly dissolved.
- Add the dissolved gelatin to the bowl of papaya juice.
- Put the bowl in the fridge for about half an hour so that the mixture becomes firm.
- Spread the mixture all over the face.
- Leave the mask on for twenty minutes before washing it off.
Tomato and Orange Peel
Tomato juice is great for removing blemishes and orange juice exfoliates the skin. Gelatin is also used in the recipe to help firm up the skin.
Here is what you will need:
- A tomato
- Two tablespoons of orange juice
- A package of gelatin that is unflavored
- Half a cup of mineral water
Here is how you will go about making the mixture:
- Put the tomato into a blender and mash it up.
- Pour the orange juice into a pan along with the gelatin and half a cup of water.
- Place the pan on a low fire and stir it gently.
- Stir in the tomato pulp with the gelatin and orange juice until the gelatin dissolves.
- Let the mixture cool and then pour it in a bowl and place it in the fridge for half an hour.
- Spread the mixture all over your face and let it stay there for half an hour before rinsing it off.
Rejuvenating your skin naturally is easy and inexpensive, because you may find that much of the ingredients and equipment you need are already in your kitchen. Contact a business, such as A Beach Medical Group For Dermatology, for more information.